You should consider from three aspects: capacity, function and operation.
(1) First select the countertop oven capacity.
If it is used by one person, I suggest you choose a smaller capacity.
If it is used by a family of about 3 people, I suggest you choose a large-capacity countertop oven.
In addition, you should also choose a countertop oven that can bake different foods when purchasing.
(2) Next, you need to choose a countertop oven with practical functions.
If you often make bread, you can consider choosing a countertop oven with fermentation function.
If you often make European soft bread, you need to choose a countertop oven with steam function.
In addition, you should also consider the operating performance of the countertop oven. I suggest you choose a countertop oven that is easy to operate. This is very important for novices.
(3) Finally, as for the heating method, I suggest you choose a countertop oven where the upper and lower heating tubes can be separately controlled for temperature.
It is best that there is no temperature difference limit, and the more accurate the temperature, the better.
Such a countertop oven is more conducive to your usual use.
- Are Air Fryers More Energy Efficient Than an Oven?
- Are Countertop Ovens Safe?
- What Is the Best Mini Oven to Buy?
- How Do You Fry Eggs in a Convection Oven?
- How Do You Defrost in a Convection Oven?