We can eat cactus fruit directly or make it into fruit juice or jam.
Cactus fruit is the fruit of cactus plant.
Its pulp is rich in trace elements, amino acids, vitamins, proteins, polysaccharides, flavonoids and pectin.
Now let’s take a look at the eating method of cactus fruit!
Cactus eating method
Method 1: eat directly
Material: cactus fruit
1. We first remove the spines and skin of cactus fruit, and then directly eat the pulp inside.
2. In addition, we put the fresh cactus fruit into the refrigerator to freeze, and then take it out for consumption.
This will make the taste more tender and smooth.
Method 2: flush food
Material: cactus fruit honey
1. We first remove the peel of cactus fruit, and then take out the pulp.
2. Then we add an appropriate amount of honey and mix well, and then add an appropriate amount of warm water and drink directly.
This is better.
Method 3: Juice
Material: cactus fruit
1. We first take out the pulp of cactus fruit, put it into the blender and break it.
2. Then we use a filter screen to remove the seeds.
3. Then we put the juice into a cup and drink it directly.
Method 4: jam
Materials: cactus fruit, appropriate amount of rock sugar
1. We first take out the pulp of cactus fruit and put it into the pot.
2. Then we add an appropriate amount of rock sugar and boil it together, and turn off the fire when the pulp in the pot turns into a thick sauce.
3. When it cools down, we seal it and save it.
4. Usually we use it on bread is also particularly delicious.
Peeling method of cactus fruit
1. We prepare a cactus fruit, a pair of tweezers, a fruit knife and a bowl.
2. We remove the external thorn of cactus peel, and then cut the head peel of cactus fruit with a knife. It is better to see the red pulp just now.
3. After cutting off its head, we gently cut along the cactus fruit body.
4. Then we use tweezers to clamp out the octagonal thorn on the head of cactus fruit.
Note: star anise thorn is very dangerous. We must find it before eating it.
5. Then along the edge of the knife with a knife to both sides, take out the pulp and put it in a bowl.
But we should not eat too much cactus.
Because cactus contains toxic base, it can act on the central nervous system after eating.
If you eat too much, you may have all kinds of illusions.
There is an octagonal thorn in the head of cactus fruit.
We should be careful before eating.
Otherwise, if it’s light, our throats will be cut, and if it’s serious, our lives will be in danger!
So we try not to let children eat alone.
Hainan purple variety has star anise thorn.
The other green and golden fruits have no star anise.
1. Cactus fruit is suitable for people with weight loss, low immunity, memory loss, anemia, edema and other symptoms or children with growth and development stagnation.
2. Cactus fruit is suitable for patients with hyperglycemia and diabetes.
3. People with physical allergies are forbidden to eat cactus fruit.
Those with weak spleen and stomach should eat less cactus fruit, while those with deficiency cold should avoid it.
Conclusion: through the above introduction, we learned a variety of eating methods of cactus fruit.
When eating, we should pay attention to check whether there are octagonal thorns in the pulp to prevent the throat from being cut.
For more wonderful content, please pay attention to the bear’s paw of plant house!